I attended T3B System course way back in 2007 which I must say that it is an ultra belated review. The methods taught in T3B System course should remained unchanged from what I gathered. However, please take my review as accurate as it is from the time I took the course.
DISCLAIMER: The articles in my blog strictly serve as a journal of my trading experiences with T3B Systems. It is not an advisory for trading or an invitation to trade. All my viewpoints are solely for informative purposes. I am in no way affiliated to T3B Holdings and the contents do not represent the view or opinion of Mr. Keane Lee and Mr. Clarence Chee.
1. T3B System Trainer Profile
Mr. Keane Lee
Formulated his first trading system in 1996, vigorously back-tested and forward-tested, evaluated and refined the system before simplifying it for personal use in 1997. Become a multi-millionaire through trading and investing using his formulated system before 30. Recipient of The Professional Enterprise Award in 2008.
2. T3B System Course Structure
The training course covered 2 full days on Saturday and Sunday followed by an evening session on Monday. Keane covered mostly on trading psychology, risk and money management for the first half of Saturday, the following pointers are those he emphasized on;
- T3B System traders must always follow the rules, follow the rules and follow the rules.
- The importance of emotion control as the fear of losing will jeopardize trading outcome.
- To trade with the amount that one is willing to lose thus cancelling some emotion.
- Trading using CFD as leverage to accelerate compound growth and risk management.
- The Big Boys, Institutional Player and Herd mentality.
- The importance of cutting loss when trade is not trending and not turning into long term investor.
- Identifying trends and understanding the forming of Peak and Trough.
Thereafter, the second half of the Saturday and whole of Sunday will focus on the 3 main strategies of T3B System;
- S1 Strategy for up trending stocks with good accumulating trading volume
- S2 Strategy for down trending stocks and using trend lines to identify entry
- S3 Strategy for up trending stocks that are taking a breather before resuming its climb
Monday evening was used to setup Metastock software which is not relevant now. More examples of strategies using T3B System were shown for better understanding during the session.
3. T3B System Trading Materials
Text book is provided with all the T3B System strategies and trading examples listed. During my time, the course was taught with standalone Metastock software and traders have to download End of Day Data manually to update the charts. The charts are now provided by ChartNexus which can be access online and will be updated after 7.30pm daily.
For the convenience, the data fees are double of Metastock which is around 400 for one market. However, there will be discount given if more markets data are purchased together.
4. T3B System Support
Appointed mentors who are competent traders conduct gatherings twice a week to clarify doubts for fellow traders. I cannot comment much on the gathering as I have not attended any yet. There is also an active forum for traders to share their views and positions.
There are also weekly T Posts which highlight some of the stocks that are deem as potential by Keane and the mentors. Though the highlighted stocks are for reference only, most of them fulfill the criteria of the T3B System strategies and I normally keep a close tab on these mentioned stocks.
5. Results So Far
After graduated in August 2007, I did not trade actively until the end of that year. Even then, I lost quite a bit as I could not control my emotion well and broken the trading rules many times. My confidence was low and I gave up trading with the fear of losing even more money.
Things turned for the better during the bear market in 2008. Using S2 strategies, I managed to make back my course fees, earlier losses and more. I will also be posting my trades based on what I have learned from the T3B System course here.